Information For Readers
All articles are accessible by clicking on the PDF download. You can download without registering. However, we encourage readers to register so they can be informed of new issues.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
We encourage readers to sign up for the publishing notification service for this journal. Use the Register link at the top of the homepage for the journal. This registration will result in the reader receiving notification by email for each new issue of the journal.
See the Journal's Privacy Statement which assures readers that their name and email address will not be used for other purposes.
The International Journal for Crime, Justice and Social Democracy is also included in the following indexes, aggregators and databases:
- ARC Excellence in Research Australia
- Australian Policy Online (APO) - open access knowledge hub and information service providing easy access to policy and practice research and resources
- AustLII - online free-access resource for Australian legal information, AustLII is a joint facility of the UTS and UNSW Faculties of Law
- DOAJ– an online directory that indexes and provides access to quality open access, peer-reviewed journals
- EBSCO– EBSCOhost Research Databases
- Google Scholar– a database that indexes websites and files of a scholarly nature
- Informit - database of expert-curated, peer-reviewed content on education, law, business, health, humanities and Indigenous culture
- Paperity– a multidisciplinary aggregator of open access journals and papers
- ProQuest –world’s largest, multidisciplinary full-text database
- Scopus - the world's largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed research literature
- Trove(National Library of Australia) - an aggregation of metadata, and a growing repository of full text digital resources originally published and made publicly available in Australia
- Ulrichsweb- Ulrich's™ is an authoritative source of bibliographic and publisher information on more than 300,00 periodicals of all types academic and scholarly journals
- Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index)- the world's largest collection of research data, publications, and patents
For all queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org