The full content of this journal is open access. We encourage research librarians to list this journal among their library's electronic journal holdings. Also, it may be worth noting that this journal's publishing system is open source. Your library may wish to consider hosting the software for faculty members to use with journals they are involved with editing. (see Open Journal Systems).
All articles have unique DOI numbers located under metadata and APA citation. This journal supports Open Access and Open Science. It also uses the Creative Commons Licence and encourages libraries to include the title in their databases. There are no subscription costs and the Journal has no APCs.
Copyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the Journal.
Articles in this journal are published under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CC-BY). This is to get more legal certainty about what readers can do with published articles, and thus a wider dissemination and archiving.
The International Journal for Crime, Justice and Social Democracy is also included in the following indexes, aggregators and databases:
- ARC Excellence in Research Australia
- Australian Policy Online (APO) - open access knowledge hub and information service providing easy access to policy and practice research and resources
- DOAJ– an online directory that indexes and provides access to quality open access, peer-reviewed journals
- EBSCO– EBSCOhost Research Databases
- Google Scholar– a database that indexes websites and files of a scholarly nature
- Paperity– a multidisciplinary aggregator of open access journals and papers
- ProQuest –world’s largest, multidisciplinary full-text database
- Scopus - the world's largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed research literature
- Trove(National Library of Australia) - an aggregation of metadata, and a growing repository of full text digital resources originally published and made publicly available in Australia
- Ulrichsweb- Ulrich's™ is an authoritative source of bibliographic and publisher information on more than 300,00 periodicals of all types academic and scholarly journals
- Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index)- the world's largest collection of research data, publications, and patents.
For all other queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org