Book Review Editor - Expression of Interest
The International Journal for Crime, Justice and Social Democracy is looking for a suitable applicant to undertake the role of Book Review Editor from 2022.
The duties of the Book Review Editor will be to:
- keep abreast of books/ebooks being published in the field via publishers’ catalogues, email notifications, social media, etc
- order review copies of relevant books from publishers
- commission reviews of books received
- submit the edited reviews to the Journal Manager
Expressions of interest should be received by 4 October, 2021.
The intention is to appoint a new editor (or joint editors) in late October 2021 so that they can work with the current editors to achieve a smooth transition in the months leading up to the first publication for 2022. (Volume 11, Issue 1)
Expressions of interest should include:
- a CV, including previous editorial and/or organisational experience
- a very brief outline of key ideas on the future direction of the Book Reviews section
Please submit details to the Editors at firstname.lastname@example.org